Leave us a message
Terms & Conditions
1. Our terms and conditions are applicable to every offer from WHO TOLD YA..?! to you as costumer. 2. Your order implies the agreement of our terms and conditions.
1. The order is definitive from the moment you receive a confirmation notice from WHO TOLD YA..?! and when WHO TOLD YA..?! receives your payment. 2. We accept bankcontact, mastercard, visa and PayPal. 3. If an offer is of limited duration (for example a promotion) or if certain conditions apply, it shall be explicitly stated in the offer. 4. WHO TOLD YA..?! describes the products in a full and accurate manner. When in doubt about your size, we offer to help you with the necessary information. Please send an email concerning your questions to: email@example.com 5. Obvious errors or mistakes in the offer cannot bind us.
1. During 14 days after the delivery, you have the right to decide not to keep the goods. You can send back your items without mentioning a reason. You bear the direct costs of the return delivery of the items. 2. All items must be returned in an unwashed, unused, unworn and unaltered condition. You are responsible for safely packaging your return so it is received undamaged during transit. 3. We can refuse repayment as long as we have not received the returned goods or until you have shown you have returned the goods, depending on which event occurs first. We don’t refund duties, taxes or shipping charges. 4. During 2 days after delivery you have the right to return the goods when remarking a quality defect. 5. In order to exercise you right to return, you must send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. All goods and services are delivered on the address provided by you when ordering. Please ensure that the city, country and post code/zip code are correct for the shipping address. 2. You will receive your order ± 5 to 10 working days after reception of the amount due your payment. Delivery time does not include Saturdays Sundays or holidays. 3. The Shipping costs depend on the country of delivery: Belgium: €6,95 Rest of Europe: € on demand Rest of the world: € on demand Shipping is free for orders above €75 (only in Belgium) 4. All orders will be delivered from 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday. 5. The risk of loss and/or damage to products will be borne by WHO TOLD YA..?! until the time of delivery to the Consumer. The risk and the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right to return fall on the Consumer. 6. WHO TOLD YA..?! is not responsible for damage caused by a delayed delivery or a non-delivery by our shipping-agent, in that case our responsibility is limited by the value of the good proven not been received.
1. Every product is shown including tax. Shipment costs are mentioned above. 2. The prices of the products and/or services provided shall not be raised during the validity period given in the offer, subject to changes in price due to changes in VAT rates.
1. As a customer, you have right to a statutory 2-year warranty on goods purchased from WHO TOLD YA..?! If this good is not in accordance with the placed order. During this period and within the legal limits, we provide for the free replacement or repair of goods showing a defect covered by the statutory warranty. 2. When the defect occurs 6 months after the purchase, the customer has to prove that the defect was not caused by abnormal use. 3. When repair or replacement is disproportionate or impossible, you can ask for a price reduction or the dissolution of the agreement. 4. We never guarantee for defects caused by accidents, not following the washing prescriptions, incorrect use,... 6. Every defect needs to be declared within 2 months; afterwards every right to replacement or repair is expired. 7. You will be asked to present your purchase receipt or invoice if you want to call on the guarantee.
1. WHO TOLD YA..?! may in case of force majeur suspend the execution of its obligations for the duration of the force majeur or repudiate the agreement. 2. Force majeur is every circumstance outside our will or control that prevent, fully or partly, the fulfilment of our obligations. Examples of force majeur are: strikes, work interruptions, fire, delays in transport from our supplier, interruptions in a (communication-)network, connections or communication system, the non-availability of our website.
1. Our website, logo, texts, pictures, names and our general communication are protected by intellectual protection rights. 2. It is prohibited to copy or reproduce pictures, names, logos or colour combinations without our prior and explicit consent.
1. We do hope that all our customers are always 100% satisfied. If nevertheless you would have complaints concerning our services, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. 2. We will do the utmost to deal with your complaint within 3 days. 3. All agreements concluded with WHO TOLD YA..?! are subject to Belgian law, regardless the defendant’s domicile. Any dispute shall fall under the exclusive competence of the Belgian courts. However, when a dispute, due to international law is subjected to another law, there shall be referred firstly to the Belgian law regarding market practices and consumer protection.